How big is the Knight Sight Safety Banner?
- The banner is 3 ft. by 5 ft, and weighs half a pound!
Can I easily store the banner in my vehicle?
- Yes, the banner easily folds, and stores in your car or the trunk.
Can I use the banner with other forms of roadside safety?
- Yes! In addition to making the back of your car visible with the Knight Sight Safety Banner, you can still use, encouraged to use, other safety methods such as roadside reflective triangles, and roadside flares.
How do I attach the banner to my car?
- The banner easily attaches to your vehicle with four simple plastic hooks, and is easily removed as well.
Roadside Safety Tips:
- Pull off the road into a safe, well lit area, if possible.
- Don’t stand directly behind the vehicle.
- Always pass along side the vehicle on the side without traffic to avoid being struck by an oncoming vehicle.
- Always turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights.
- Use as many safety measures as possible: hazard lights, Knight Sight Safety Banner, flares, and Reflective triangles.
Roadside Safety Risks:
- Distracted Driving: This is one of the fastest growing causes of motor vehicle accidents. Causes of distracted driving: cell phone use, electronic devices, and any activity that would take a driver’s attention from the road.
- Nearly 4 out of 10 accidents involve a fatality.
- Impaired Driving: If a driver is drunk or under the influence of drugs they can put you and your loved ones in grave danger.
- Reckless Driving: If drivers are speeding, running lights, or driving filled with road rage they can pose a serious hazard to vehicles stranded on the roadside.